PP microporous folding cartridges are made of ultra-fine polypropylene fibre membranes with no internal or external support layers. The cartridge shell, centre rod and end caps are formed using hot melt welding technology. The cartridge shell, centre rod and end caps are formed using hot-melt welding technology and do not contain any adhesive. No leaks, no secondary contamination.
- Excellent chemical compatibility, suitable for filtration of strong acids, bases and organic solutions
- Folded deep filtration membranes with large surface area
- Low pressure difference, high dirt holding capacity, long service life
- Wide range of filtration precision options
- Progressive pore size change for high dirt holding capacity
- FDA approved materials